There will be another update of the game on Wednesday August 22nd from 10:45 till 14:00 server time (GMT+2, thanks to DST). These times are an indication and we may be back a little earlier or later. We'll keep you updated on that.
Please do not forget to clear your browser's cache and cookies after the update. This prevents many technical problems. More information.
There's news in the Roman camp: The gardener 'Botanikus' has set up his tent there and is keeping Travianland supplied with sickles and mushroom guides. This will make the tasks of picking herbs and collecting mushrooms more easier for you in the future. Moreover there are some new places to collect herbs and mushrooms.
- Weekly coop-quest "Dawn of the demon"
It's Monday and the summoning magician 'Ihòrnòxi' has messed up one of his summoning spells. He of course needs help, but one brave Travian won't be enough. It's time to enter an alliance again in order to put the inconvenient mistake right again with the help a partner.
- Build queues for artefacts
There's some news for all the guilds: It is now possible to give a build order for a second artefact whilst the first is still being constructed. As soon as the first artefact is finished, the second will begin.
- Object counter
The interior designers among you will now have a display in the house editor, showing how many fixed objects can still be placed in a given room. This way, you'll always know whether your design ideas can be realized or not.
- New collections
For interior design enthusiasts there are now two new furniture collections. The 'Treasure trove' collection gives you the chance to sweeten your house's look. The 'Forest life' player collection adds a selection of forest fauna and flora to your inventory. A big thanks to Austalopiticus and Sannya!
The inheritance system has been slightly adjusted. If your possessions don't amount to more than 200 Gold when changing generation, you'll inherit the full sum. If you have more than 200 Gold on you or in the bank, the part of your assets which go over the 200 Gold limit will be taxed. The maximum achievable inheritance is 2240 Gold (this amount is reached when assets equal 11200 Gold). Furthermore, anything on top of that will be given in the form of honor coronals. As before, inheritance is paid out daily in chunks of 20 gold.
- Resource trader
The UI of the resource trader has been changed slightly. You'll now receive additional detailed information regarding the purchase or sale carried out.
Those of you who had always wanted to know whether an account you might currently be chatting to has a sitter or not, can now take a look at their player context menu. The information regarding the sitter status of an account will now be displayed. Apart from that you can now set in account settings whether a report should be sent to the sitter once they have been entered or removed. (The default for this option is 'deactivated').
- NPC fighters
The correct name of NPC fighters will now be shown in their battle screens. Moreover you now have the option of displaying how many times you have gone against fighters (whether you are currently on your first or tenth for example).
- Roman camp village life
The Roman camp has grown. The village life team has now made their village life graphics package available, which is now a fixed component of the Roman camp. Many thanks to the village life team for their good work!
Included in the animals is a variety of birds with accessories.
- Smaller improvements and fixes
Listed here are just the most important or noteworthy changes: The exact number of received furniture items is now shown in the extra quest report for 'Feeding of the beast'. All the house staff animations now have a specific name. You now receive a warning before a blog post is lost. The hobby list has been altered and now offers more options.
Last edited by Plinfut; 15.08.2012 at 20:06.
Reason: Fixed translation error
Re: Update 8/22
Bugfixes for the Release "Jolasius"
- "Marathon" missing his dialog.
- The collection with the flags for the European Championship where without the flags for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Mystic Collection: Corner from the fence doesn´t match when you try to create a closed wall.
- Game window was too big.
- Adaption of the text for the teleportation mirror at stan.
- If you click on the ´Ignore´ Button while you´re in the context menu, you see only two buttons which are hanging on in the window.
- Missing a failure notice if a guild name or - description is against an internal rule and don´t work. Players don´t know why in that case.
- Collection "Atlantis": Minimum age doesn't match with the requirements for the furnitures.
- If you want to open the house chat while clicking over the profile picture, you move to an empty chat room.
- Missing icons for the washing furniture
- "Thalassos" Walls: Some little corrections
- Carpets were in the wrong collection
- Wrong time formatting in the banning notification
- Wars don't count sometimes.
- Gaia: Venetian Mask was wrong.
- Ranking list: If you didn't select a favorite you weren't able to chose anything in the drop down menu.
- Players couldn't decline an ally if the partner has been deleted while playing a coop-quest.