Attention, Travian Games needs your help
Wanna help designing your favourite Travian game? With our new Community Translation project you can.
We would like to engage you, the players, further into the game-making. Now it’s your turn to translate your favourite game into your very own language.
This time you’re invited to create the Czech version of Miramagia (see also: http://www.miramagia.com/). To bring in good and sensible ideas it is necessary to have sufficient command of both Czech and English.
Simply follow the link below, either sign up with your Facebook account or sign up for free with GetLocalization and start translating.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity and have fun!
Your Miramagia team
1. Follow this link: http://www.getlocalization.com/TravianGamesCommunityTranslation/
2. Sign up with your Facebook account or create a free account with GetLocalization.
Note: For sign-up with Facebook make sure to enter a valid e-mail address in your profile and confirm it afterwards. Otherwise you cannot take part in the project.
3. Reopen the initial linkpage: http://www.getlocalization.com/TravianGamesCommunityTranslation/ and „Request an access to this project“.
4. Travian Games receives a note that you want to take part in the project and will grant you access to the project.
5. You will receive an e-mail to the address you entered in your profile.
Note: Make sure to also check your spam folder!