Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rana will be back soon!!!

Travian

rana will be back soon!!!

sorry folks that i let you all down for a while. Not that i wanted it but due to a stuck nerve in my arm i am not able to sit behind my pc for long time and can do only the simple things. and its only getting worse for i am sometimes without feeling in my fingers but i will not let that nerve tackle me. I see the pixclub is on his but and i feel sorry for that and i hope that the members will be more active soon. for me... i will try to do my best to get everyone active and fanatic again for there are still a lot of ideas from members that can work and needs to be seen by everyone........ come on folks...... lets get the pix from here on the road again

Travian

Re: rana will be back soon!!!

Problem with pix is that people never post there, they dont even bother replaying on what other post. For a period I checked in on pix club everyday, even when it was inactive. No I dont bother anymore, because I know nobody will post anything. W need to be better at helping each other, why else bother posting our work if nobody comments on it.

Miss you btw RANA
    Last edited by TeakyToo; 13.07.2010 at 17:13.

Travian

Re: rana will be back soon!!!

I did post something but nobody answered

+ Reply to Thread